SMI Last published Global Assisted Reproductive Technologies Market 2021 Study that provides an in-depth analysis of the current scenario, market size, demand, growth pattern, trends and forecast. Assisted Reproductive Technology market revenue has grown significantly in the eight years to 2028 due to strengthening macroeconomic conditions and healthier demand, but with the current economic downturn, industry players are seeing have a significant impact on operations and identify ways to maintain momentum. Assisted reproductive technology market estimates are highly dependent on both volume and value and due to slowing of price fluctuation in widening demand and supply gap.
Assisted Reproduction Technologies Market Overview:
Assisted reproductive technology (ART) involves medical treatments used primarily for the treatment of infertility. This field includes procedures such as assisted reproductive surgery, intrauterine insemination, intracytoplasmic retrograde ejaculation, in vitro fertilization, or the use of assisted reproductive drugs. The main goal of these treatments is the prevention of conception and the successful birth of a child. There are different methods used depending on the cause and type of infertility. The most commonly used procedures are those that involve the use of contraceptives, assisted reproduction techniques, artificial insemination, and in vitro fertilization. Fertility treatments can also be used to help treat various disorders such as cystic fibrosis, endometriosis, and certain reproductive system abnormalities.
To understand how our report can make a difference in your business strategy, request a sample report: https://www.stratagemmarketinsights.com/sample/40585
Increased effectiveness of IVF is expected to propel growth of the global assisted reproduction technologies market during the forecast period. For example, according to a new report from medical researchers at the University of New South Wales, the rate of live births per cycle of IVF initiated in women using their own eggs has increased overall by 18%, with even greater improvements. marked in older groups. In 2019, 16,310 babies were born thanks to IVF treatment performed in Australia and New Zealand. There were 88,929 IVF cycles initiated in 2019, an increase of 6.2% in 2018 in Australia.
Assisted reproduction techniques are highly regulated in several countries. For example, in June 2021, the Communist Party of China Central Committee and the State Council tightened oversight of assisted reproductive technologies and related applications to improve birth policies to promote balanced demographic development. long-term.
The major players in the global assisted reproduction technologies market are focused on R&D to expand their product portfolio. For example, in May 2020, Ferring Pharmaceuticals announced that MEGASET-HR, a trial comparing Menopur (menotropins for injection indicated for the development of multiple follicles and pregnancy in ovulatory patients participating in an assisted reproduction technology (ART) program ) to the recombinant follicle The stimulating hormone has reached its primary endpoint, patients treated with Menopur presenting an OPR of 35.5% by start of cycle after a new transfer.
Key points to remember:
- The launch of new IVF centers is expected to propel the growth of the global assisted reproduction technologies market during the forecast period. For example, in September 2021, Goodwill IVF, an IVF center in Kerala, India, launched a state-of-the-art IVF center in Kottakkal, Malappuram.
- The major players in the global assisted reproduction technologies market are focused on approving and launching new products to expand their product portfolio. For example, in May 2020, Evofem Biosciences, Inc. received approval from the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for Phexxi vaginal gel (lactic acid, citric acid, and potassium bitartrate) used to prevent pregnancy in women of childbearing potential to use as a contraceptive method on demand.
Global Assisted Reproductive Technology market players are defending and expanding their respective market share with an emphasis on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and strategic partnerships. Some of the main players presented in the study are Cook Medical Inc., Fujifilm Holdings Corporation (Irvine Scientific Sales Company, Inc.), Genea Biomedx, Merck KGaA (EMD Serono, Inc.), Millendo Therapeutics, Inc., Oxford Gene Technology, Progyny Inc., The Cooper Companies, Inc . (CooperSurgical, Inc.), Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. and Vitrolife AB
Data processed and validated in secondary and primary research are analyzed to calculate market estimation statistics. It’s about market allocation, bottom-up and top-down research. Our research team takes macroeconomic factors into account to forecast a complete statistical time series. Each data point is validated by the process data triangulation method to derive the final market estimate.
COVID-19 impact analysis:
The updated report, free snippet available, comes with an option to access premium features that cover a lot of past, current and future data. Other valuable updates to the Global Assisted Reproductive Technologies Market report include a revised and refined pricing model for manufacturing and introductory pricing. The report incorporates new content to help give decision makers key market insights and offers up-to-date forecasts taking into account the economic situation and the impact of COVID-19.
Schedule a FREE consultation call with our analysts to find a solution for your business: https://www.stratagemmarketinsights.com/speakanalyst/40585
Segmentation of the assisted reproduction technologies market:
By Product Type, the market is primarily segmented into:
- Egg suction pump
- Accessory and disposable
- Reagents and media
By Applications, the market is segmented into:
- Fertility clinic
- Surgical center
- Clinical research institute
Geographic segment covered in the report:
The Assisted Reproductive Technology market report provides information about the market area, which is itself further subdivided into sub-regions and countries / regions. In addition to the market share in each country and sub-region, this chapter of this report also contains information on profit opportunities. This chapter of the report mentions the market share and growth rate of each region, country and sub-region during the estimated period.
- North America (United States and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France and rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India and the rest of the Asia-Pacific region)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and the rest of Latin America)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC and rest of Middle East and Africa)
Main conclusions of the study:
- The report provides in-depth analysis of current and emerging trends and dynamics in the Assisted Reproductive Technologies market.
- Based on the product type, the segment dominated the Assisted Reproduction Technology market, in terms of revenue in 2020.
- By end user, the segment recorded the highest revenue in 2020.
- Asia-Pacific is expected to register the highest growth rate in the coming years.
- The major players of the Assisted Reproductive Technology Market are presented in this report and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed which helps in understanding the competitive outlook of the Assisted Reproductive Technology industry.
Key questions answered:
- What are the overall market statistics or estimates (market outline, market size by value, forecast numbers, market segmentation, and market shares) of the Assisted Reproductive Technology market?
- What are the size of the industry by region, the growth drivers and the challenges?
- What are the major innovations, opportunities, current & future trends, and regulations in the Assisted Reproduction Technology market?
- Who are the major competitors, their major strengths and weaknesses and how do they perform in the assisted reproduction technology market based on competitive benchmarking matrix?
- What are the main findings derived from the market research conducted as part of the Assisted Reproduction Technology Market research?
Buy this premium report now to grow your business: https://www.stratagemmarketinsights.com/cart/40585
Ultimately, The Assisted Reproductive Technologies market report measures the feasibility of new investment projects and presents an overall finding of the research. Additionally, the Assisted Reproductive Technology report provides key statistics on the state of the industry and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the market.
Stratagem Market Insights is a management consulting organization providing market intelligence and consulting services around the world. We bring the expertise of consultants with cumulative industry experience of over 70 years. The company has provided quantified B2B research and currently serves more than 350 clients worldwide. We strive to offer smart solutions, expert consultations and tailor-made / personalized solutions. Our team includes analysts who leverage their years of experience and expertise to create accurate and error-free reports. Domain specific teams are constantly focused on market monitoring, helping our clients gain competitive advantage through high quality market intelligence. We offer a range of services, including syndicated research, outsourcing of research and consulting processes, and content management.
Overview of the Stratagems Market
1001 4th Ave, # 3200 Seattle, WA 98154
Phone: US +12067016702 / UK +4402081334027 / JAPAN +815055391737
Email: [email protected]