As an XPON Technologies (Google Marketing Platform Specialist) Digital Account Manager, you will:
- Be a key player in the modernization of marketing and customer experience
- Use our unique partnership with Google to implement digital marketing programs
- Provide the best configuration and optimization strategies for our GMP customers
- Join a high-growth company, facing a past that stays true to our values
- Flexible/remote working (we have hubs in Sydney, Wollongong and Brisbane, but for the right candidate we will consider other locations)
- Salary to negociate according to experience
what you gonna do with us
You will play a key role as a Google Marketing Platform (GMP) Specialist at XPON Technologies, managing new and existing customers.
You will focus on working with our team to deliver the best possible results for our clients, which will include:
- Liaise with Customer Success Manager and GMP Manager to provide information on GMP platform configuration, optimization, integration and documentation.
- Assist the Global Delivery Team in creating, building and configuring the platform activities in accordance with the client’s brief documentation and expectations, as well as the following goals and objectives with respect to the client’s digital marketing.
- Respond to customer issues, concerns or questions in a thoughtful and timely manner.
- Follow architectural guidelines and best practices for platform configuration (Search Ads 360, Display & Video 360, Campaign Manager 360, etc.).
- Provide solutions and recommendations for better configuration and integration of Google Marketing Platform.
- Assist in briefing, auditing and creating campaign/agency reporting needs via Data Studio.
- Participate in the delivery of training sessions, presentations and help establish and manage communications and client relationships by being a trusted advisor.
- Support the GMP Lead and Sales team on sales materials for new agency/client GMP pitches.
You will also be responsible for:
- GMP Customer Account Management for XPON (in conjunction with the Global Delivery Team and Customer Success Manager, where our services include Analytics and Cloud for Marketing).
- Work with new clients to capture all success metrics, goals and objectives for their marketing activity and document those metrics.
- Working closely with other GMP specialists, the GMP Manager on setting up, onboarding, auditing, documenting and optimizing GMP accounts.
- Work closely with the Global Delivery team to maximize the efficiency of the platforms and provide agreed reports demonstrating efficiency and improvement.
To work at XPON, you must take great pride in your work and take ownership of the results each time you start a project or are asked to get involved. You also believe in the unlimited potential value that can be created when you empower those around you.
You will bring to this role knowledge of digital marketing, GMPs and high standards of customer delivery. You enjoy a fast-paced environment and can manage a number of campaigns/activities across a large portfolio of clients simultaneously.
You also have:
- 1-2 years of digital marketing experience supporting search, social and display campaign activation (Xpon does not manage or manage media for all GMP customers, we handle setup and optimization platform, best practices and training, etc.).
- Google Ads Certified (Search, Display, Video)
- Experience in the GMP Search Ads 360 platform, Display & Video 360 and Campaign Manager 360 is preferred but not essential.
- Agency experience is preferred.
In addition, ideally, you also have:
- Experience tracking, measuring and analyzing key account metrics such as customer conversion rates, impression share, average order value, CPA/CPM, etc.
- An understanding of enabling digital marketing across multiple platforms, including paid search, display and video, Facebook, and measurement and reporting
- Experience with GMP Search Ads 360, Display and Video 360 and Campaign Manager 360 platform (preferred but not essential).
- Agency experience (preferred but not essential).
- Strong knowledge of marketing principles.
It would also be a bonus if you were SA360, DV360, Campaign Manager and/or Google Analytics IQ certified. However, if you are not, this is something we will help you achieve.
XPON Technologies Group Limited (“XPON”) (ASX: XPN) is a founder-led marketing technology and cloud computing company providing solutions to enterprise and mid-market businesses in Australia, New Zealand, UK United and Europe.
XPON’s technology and people deliver two critical functions to its customers: helping companies make sense of their customer data and empowering companies to activate their customer data to create better experiences.
At XPON, we make sure you know your work is meaningful and has an impact. Understanding that what you do daily has value that goes toward your goals, business goals, your team, and the wider community is powerful.
With a talented and growing team across the globe, XPON is a flexible organization, connecting our team members and our customers through the cloud.
We work with our employees to achieve exponential growth. When you work with XPON, we collaborate to quickly identify ways to unlock greater value.
XPON is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you have a disability or special need requiring accommodation, please let us know.
Our values are in the DNA of everything we do and it’s what connects our team. We are a global team learning from our experiences and pushing the boundaries of what is possible. Learn more at https://xpon.ai/xpon-culture/